My photo
a utopist, a green, a free soul, a liberal, a young (well let's say 'a new' rather than 'young') mother, a rebel, a thinker, a smiler, a wonderer, a note, a butterfly, a rainbow, a nymph, a kite, a wave, a breeze from the sea, a purple soul, a chocolate-addict, a lover...

Sunday 15 January 2012

Delfi ran before she could walk / Delfinam yurumeden kosmaya basladi :)



Today Delfina was walking around with her Nanma in the garden while I was cooking. Then, Nanma asked "where is mummy?" and I put my head around the corner saying "here I am!" and Delfi, getting over-excited, ran towards me!!!! Well, she can crawl but she cannot walk on her own yet. It was one of the best moments to see her trying to run [without holding anywhere / anyone] towards me even though she fell down on her third step.

~

Bugun Delfinam yuruyebilemeden bana kostu :) Olaganustu bir his...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...