My photo
a utopist, a green, a free soul, a liberal, a young (well let's say 'a new' rather than 'young') mother, a rebel, a thinker, a smiler, a wonderer, a note, a butterfly, a rainbow, a nymph, a kite, a wave, a breeze from the sea, a purple soul, a chocolate-addict, a lover...

Sunday 2 October 2011

Delfi said 'Anne'!


Peace under a tree on Yildiz Palace lawns
Normally I am not the one who vacuums the house. Today, I thought I should vacuum the house. I brought the vacuum cleaner to the room, turned the machine on. Delfi was smiling until the moment that she heard the vacuum cleaner's noise. She suddenly panicked and started crying. And guess what? She said 'ANNE'!!!! I knew she could do it ;) She was just not uttering it :) BTW, 'anne' in Turkish means mother :))) Bliss!
Oh and she also said 'mama' today. Well, 'mama' means food in Turkish and mother in English. Do they mean the same? hmmmm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...